1. PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS
- Pay 50% or more of the service charge.
- CTK consults, collects information, and gets ideas.
- Send the client’s profile to invite the designers to participating in the project.
- Each designer will submit at least two different design options for the client to choose (these options can be more because there is a competition among the designers).
- The client chooses, edits and finalizes the design.
- CTK sends the final approved design file to the client.
- Pay the remaining design cost.
2. LOGO DESIGN PROCESS
- Choosing the idea: If the suitable idea is chosen, turn to step 2 - edit. If not, other new logo options will continue to be submitted, the new logo options submission will follow principles below:
- 1st time: Each designer of the project will submit 2 different logo options.
- 2nd time: Each designer will submit one different logo option.
- 3rd time: The number of designers will be halved, each designer will submit one different logo option (if any).
- Each time of submission, the logo options will be halved.
- Last time: When the logo option is only one.
- Editing and Scheming: The number of editing time is unlimited, but only on the chosen logo and the time is not too long.
- Completing the logo and the logo user manual (colors, fonts, scale, size, layout,...).